For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from Tungsten Carbide.
FINDING YOUR RING SIZE
- Cut a thin (and long) strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper/string around the finger/thumb you'll be wearing the ring on just below the knuckle (you’ll want to make sure your ring can easily fit over this part).
- Once it’s snug you’ll want to mark where the two ends meet.
Straighten out the paper/string and measure how many millimeters from the mark you just made to the end of the paper you used. Match that measurement with the corresponding ring sizes below.
- D20 Heartbeat Tungsten Ring
- Available in US sizes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14
- Great for all genders, classes and species (we don't discriminate!)
- Materials: Tungsten Carbide
- Weight: .6 oz
PREPARE FOR ANYTHING
You can’t always rely on looting the body!
Even if you aren’t playing D&D (maybe you prefer Pathfinder, Fate, Mutants and Masterminds, or any other ttrpg),whether you’re kitting yourself out or looking to reward some of your players, we at the D20 Collective hope that you find everything that you need here. The tools, accessories, and apparel that we offer are all top quality, and worth spending a little bit of your hard-earned gold.
Always be equipped for your adventures, and ensure that you don’t head into the dungeons under prepared.