Explore the horrors of Ravenloft in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Terror stalks the nightmare realms of Ravenloft. No one knows this better than monster scholar Rudolph Van Richten. To arm a new generation against the creatures of the night, Van Richten has compiled his correspondence and case files into this tome of eerie tales and chilling truths.
• Travel (perhaps even by choice) to Ravenloft's expanded Domains of Dread—each domain with its own unique flavor of horror, thrilling story hooks, and grisly cast of characters
• Craft your own D&D horror settings, add tension with optional rules, and get advice for running a game that's ghastly in all the right ways
• Create characters with lineages tied to vampires, undead, and hags, horror-themed subclasses, the Investigator background, and "Dark Gifts" that may be a double-edged sword
• Unleash nightmarish monsters from an expanded bestiary, and browse a collection of mysterious trinkets
• Explore Ravenloft in the included Dungeons & Dragons adventure—play as a stand-alone adventure or drop it into your current game for a bit of sinister fun
*This item does not qualify for free/discounted shipping
PREPARE FOR ANYTHING
You can’t always rely on looting the body!
Even if you aren’t playing D&D (maybe you prefer Pathfinder, Fate, Mutants and Masterminds, or any other ttrpg),whether you’re kitting yourself out or looking to reward some of your players, we at the D20 Collective hope that you find everything that you need here. The tools, accessories, and apparel that we offer are all top quality, and worth spending a little bit of your hard-earned gold.
Always be equipped for your adventures, and ensure that you don’t head into the dungeons under prepared.